Here at Wholegevity our team are committed to keeping our clients and ourselves as safe as possible. As well as following Government guidelines and restrictions we have also implemented extra measures.
AT WHOLEGEVITY OUR TEAM:
- Wash their hands regularly and thoroughly.
- Have enhanced cleaning and disinfecting routines using chemicals that are appropriate for Covid-19
- Follow all social distancing rules and wear appropriate PPE when needed.
- Will not Interact with other people if they or a member of their household has symptoms, has received an alert from NHS Track and Trace instructing them to self-isolate or if they have concerns they have been exposed to Covid-19.
AT PENHRIW PRIORY:
- We have hand sanitiser readily available around the hotel we request that it is used upon entry to one of our buildings/ rooms.
- Have appropriate PPE and masks where needed and abide by all social distancing guidelines.
In terms of special exceptions with regards to Covid-19. If you are unable to attend due to personally contracting Covid-19 and testing positive, receiving an alert from NHS Track and Trace instructing you to self-isolate, or if Wholegevity is unable to run the retreat due to government guidelines we will transfer your booking to another available date within 12 months from your existing booking.